Generic motocyclist protection
The generic motorcyclist protection is an effective response to the dangers of accidental falls
- Product view
8% of all motorcyclist fatalities in Europe are caused by collisions with unprotected guardrails. The effective solution: the SOLOSAR motorcyclist protection.
The generic motocyclist beam is a product that is positioned underneath the road restraint system using a simple shield arm.
It is not necessary to modify the already installed guardrail.
In France, the motorcyclist protection is in accordance with the fascicule 2 of the ministerial circular n° 88-49 of 09/05/1988.
It is installed according to the requirements of the circular n° 99-68 of October 1, 1999, i.e:
- on highways and roads with separate carriageways, in curves with a radius of less than 400 meters, with the exit of the road towards the outside of the curve
- on other roads, on curves with a radius of less than 250 meters, with exit to the outside of the curve
- on all types of roads, at uneven junctions, regardless of the radius, with exit to the outside of the curve.
SOLOSAR also offers a CE-certified version tested with a car and a dummy device according to XP CEN/TS 1317-8: here.
Detail of the componants:
1 : Motocyclist protection - 4 m
2 : Arm - type ES
3 : Bolts TRCO M16x30
- Roadside Barriers
- Median Barriers
- Bridge railing
- Crash Cushions acc. EN 1317-3
- Motocyclist Protection Systems
- Pedestrian parapets
- Innovative lighting solution for VRS
- Protection systems for buildings and machineries
- CE VEHICLE RESTRAINT SYSTEM acc. to EN 1317
- SOLOSTEEL® : NF VEHICLE RESTRAINT SYSTEMS
- PEDESTRIAN PARAPETS acc. XP-P 98-405 certified
- SOLOPROTECT® : Protection systems for buildings & machineries